How to Clean Cushioned Floors
Popularity Cushioned flooring in the kitchen and bathroom for years. With proper care and cleaning, and cushioned flooring you can look great and keep the original shine for years.
- Vacuum or sweep the floor cushioned often
Small stones, pieces of dirt and other trace scrape the entire surface of the earth to scratch and dull the shine cushioned.
- Get rid of cushioned flooring
Avoid using harsh detergents, which can damage the surface of the cushioned or detergents that leave a sticky residue behind.
- Cushioned floors clean with hot water and a little Ivory dish soap if it is very dirty. Ivory dish soap is one of the lightest on the market and leaves no residue. Soap to allow water to sit on the ground for several minutes to remove the dirt, and then wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
- Remove wax buildup on cushioned flooring with isopropyl alcohol and water solution. Mix one part water to three hot alcohol and clean the parts of the earth well. Avoid wax buildup by avoiding floor cleaner that contains wax.
- Rub the scuff marks and scratches from cushioned flooring with a clean cloth, wet and white with a bit of lighter fluid or paint thinner. Wash with clean water, and after removing the hot tag.
- Soak a clean white cloth in-one solution for the three bleach and hot water to remove spots remain. Put cloth on the stain and let it sit for an hour. Wash the area with hot water after removing a cloth soaked in bleach. If you still do not stain, wait a day or two and then repeat the procedure. You cannot remove some stains from Cushioned flooring.