How to paint custom bathroom vanities
Worn paint the custom bathroom vanities is a project so great for a week and will have a big impact in a small room. With proper preparation work, it will also last long. Be creative with color and transforms your bathroom.
- Take the toilet doors, drawer pulls and removes all hinges and hardware. Put them to soak in a bucket of soapy water. If there are rubber bumpers on toilet doors. Replacements are very cheap at hardware stores.
- Use the degreaser and warm water and scrub all woodwork on custom bathroom vanities with pad flexible support and the role of wet-dry sandpaper. This is responsible for cleaning and polishing in one step. Rinse and let dry. Use newspapers or rags leaves to protect countertops and floors.
- Apply a first coat of paint on all surfaces. Paint the both sides of the doors and dresser drawers, paying attention to drips on the edges. If you are painting around a mirror, use a very steady hand or masking tape to protect it.
- Now seal the gaps of doors, drawers and where the wood meets the walls. Get all excess caulk with a wet finger carefully until smooth. It is dried for at least two hours, depending on how heavy they are putty lines.
- Paint custom bathroom vanities you have prepared. Better make thin, even layers of heavy layers lumpy. Let dry for at least eight hours. Then very gently sanding with fine grit paper wet-dry sandpaper or pad sanding. Carefully dusts. Paint your second layer. Unless you use pure white or a very low color to hide, two coats should be enough, but do not put all your paint yet.
6. Hang the doors custom bathroom vanities and replace the hardware. Now checks for small dents to the time to put everything back together and retouch paint as necessary.